Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Website

Website
The purpose of the website I would make would be to tell people about the latest sports events and scores of NFL, NBA, Tennis, and NCAA games. The mission is to be a website that people can see the the scores and latest news on sports. The website will list scores of games, and the latest news. My short term goals are for a cool website with sports news. My long term goals are for people to know the scores of games. I want them to look at the score and news of games and players. Anyone can come at anytime to see the score if they miss due to power outage, their own game, or even because of bedtime. I want my website to be very successful.

1 comment:

  1. 8 - What does your target audience look like? What is their age, occupation, marital status? Would you need a mobile version?

    ReplyDelete